Good morning and happy Tuesday, Everyone! Is everyone else as excited about Thanksgiving as I am? Normally, Emil and I manage to carve out some time to spend with family and friends. But the past few weeks have been kind of hectic, so I am certainly excited to have a proper sit-down Thanksgiving dinner and some well-needed family time. How about you guys, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? 

Originally, I got this suit to wear to a post Thanksgiving party Emil and I have coming up this Friday. But Friday is a long time away and this suit is awfully cute... Basically, I have no self-control:) Since I always loved the combination of black, white and a contrasting color, I decided to pair it with purple Manolo Blahnik pumps. By the way, I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with them. Being a complete high-heel addict, I always associate new shoes with at least some level of discomfort. But not these. Even after a full day of running around, my feet remain in tact and completely blister free, something of a miracle in my universe:)! I suppose, this means I will have to go back to Nordstrom for that cute polka dot pair I've been eyeing for some time now. Although, the soft patent pink pair is just as gorgeous... Decisions, decisions... Nordstrom really does have an amazing selection of Manolo Blahnik heels:) 







Manolo Blahnik Taylor d'Orsay pump { also love this version in black patent leather here & in fuchsia here } |  Emporio Armani messenger bag | Mirrored aviators - old { similar here & here } | Finders Keepers the Label suit { also love this blazer and shorts here & here }  | Cameo shirt { similar here } | Sole Society rings { similar here & here } | Deborah Lippmann nail polish in "Shape Of My Heart" | Tom Ford nail polish in "Viper" 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top