Good morning, Everyone! How is your Sunday going so far? I just wanted to say a quick hello and share snaps of a few of my favorite pieces at the moment, starting from the cutest sweatshirt I'm wearing in this post! What can be more comfy than an oversized sweatshirt? Well, nothing really... at least for me that is:) This particular one from Escada Sport is my current favorite. Love the loose fit and the tone-on-tone embroidered detailing in the front makes it that much more special. You know me, I am all about the details :) 



Next item on the list are the sky-high Jimmy Choo heels I'm sporting in this post. The one thing every girl needs in her closet is a pair of black pumps. Something you can pair with pretty much anything from a cocktail dress to a leather jacket and jeans type f a look. Reason why I love this particular pair is because I am just a little bit partial to super high heels, and of course the combination of suede upper and patent leather covered heel makes them a true statement shoe. 

Last but not least item on the list is the cream-colored pair of jean cords I'm wearing in this post. If you ever had to search for light-colored denim or cords, I'm am sure you know how hard it is to find a pair that fits. Either too snug or too loose, a lot of them fit really tight around the knee/ankle area, which in my opinion isn't particularly flattering. So, when I came across this pair, I knew I finally found exactly what I was looking for! Not too tight or too loose, I love how comfortable they are! Not to mention the color! I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely crazy about wearing white for Fall/Winter:) 








ESCADA SPORT Egberta T-ShirtCeline medium Trapeze bag in black | Jimmy Choo Anouk suede pumps | Banana Republic skinny snkle zip cord jeansJohn Hardy Classic Chain Collection extra small bracelet | Silver aviator sunglasses - old { similar here } | Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring & double bar & chain silver rings | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Coordinates Legend bracelet

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top