Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing weekend! I am once again excited to partner with 7 For All Man Kind to style a Holiday look featuring a pair of beyond gorgeous silver sequins jeans. Reason why I fell in love with this particular pair, is because sequins makes a perfect Holiday statement and works so well with my beloved luxurious basics, such as a cashmere sweater, for instance. I really love combining dressy pieces with more casual ones, to create a single focal paint and to keep all the attention on the statement piece, the sequins jeans, in this particular case. To add a bit more drama to the look, I opted to wear a few statement necklaces, a full on arm-party and a fun color-blocked clutch.
Of course this outfit could have worked just as well with a simple black bag, but you know how I feel about color and bright accent pieces, which is why I decided to introduce coral as an accent color. To keep this look from going over the top, I kept my hair and make up fairly casual and simple but I just couldn't resist adding a bit of sparkle to my manicure. After all, aren't Holidays all about sparkle!?:)








7 For All Mankind The Skinny in Sequin Floral jeans | J Crew elbow patch sweaterEmporio Armani ankle strap pumps - old { similar option here, also love this pair } | Celine diamond clutch { also love this color } | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring & ultra mini titan crystal ring | J Crew jeweled triangle necklace

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top