Ok, so I wasn't really biking. In fact, what I am wearing, is pretty much the exact opposite of what proper biking attire should look like ( even if you are trying to look fashionable ) but I spotted this bike on the street and though it looked pretty cool with my outfit. Yes, I am fully aware I'm matching outfits to random bikes on the street but I figure since this was a rather happy coincidence and not a calculated move, I am allowed some leeway here... Right? 

Though perhaps, if this was in fact something I wore to go biking, trying to pedal in platform heels would have been punishment enough! :) 






MSGM colorblock raffia cotton miniskirt & tie front crop shirt | Michael Kors Adelina runway suede platform sandal | Westward Leaning Voyager 6 tahoe blue, black frame sunglasses | IRO PARIS bag 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top