I've always been one of those people who wear things they like to the point of obsession. Case in point, hats! At some point, having realized full benefits of wearing hats, I've developed a massive hat addiction. All of a sudden, bad hair days are but a distant memory, no outfit seems complete without it and my late-night online shopping inevitably leads to browsing accessory sections, looking for more hats in all imaginable and unimaginable colors. 

Of course like all my obsessions, bright colors or preoccupation with black for example, this too will pass. But for now, I remain completely and utterly addicted to wearing hats... Hope you can bear with me while I get it out of my system!:)







Marc by Marc Jacobs PAM stripe jersey long sleeve tee - sold out { similar option here & here } | Nasty Gal Denim The Ex Boyfriend shorts | Rag & Bone leather-trimmed wool-felt fedoraChanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Isabel Marant Aleen Ankle boots { in brown here & here } 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top