Back in Malibu wearing my favorite color:) Emil and I had dinner plans in the area, so we just couldn't resist taking a stroll down Malibu Pier. Don't really know what it is, but it's always been one of those places for us. We've been together for a little more than 8 years now, and for as long as I remember we've been coming to Malibu Pier. At this point it's like our little ritual, we get our tea and snacks at Malibu Country Mart and head down for a walk at the Pier, then we sit, drink our teas and just stare at the beautiful turquoise water... 





BTW, please forgive my crazy-looking hair! I didn't count on the wind being as strong as it was. Normally, it's a bit windy at the Pier, but yesterday, well, let's just say I ended up with a "slightly" altered hairstyle. Instead of the loose waves I had in the morning, my hair ended up looking like a cross between Medusa and a bird's nest:) Oh, well! At this point I have long abandoned all hope of controlling my super-fine hair... So, I am embracing the chaos and madness and crazy-looking hair:) 










L.A.M.B. multi-colored plaid tee | Keepsake The Label skirt { dress version here &  similar here } | Chanel Boy flap bag ASOS Holborn heeled sandals | Vita Fede Capri 5 wrap bracelet | Coordinates Legend braceletWanderlust & Co multi-stud gold bangle | Essie nail polish in Hip Anema 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top