Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great, so far! As you can see, I am back in my favorite color. I guess, I can' stay away from blue for too long:) Now that we are finally experiencing coat weather in LA, it's been all about cozy and comfy separates for me. Like this wonderful coat { previously seen here }, which happens to be one of my favorites and not just because of the color:)
Sure, I love the soft grayish blue, but I also love the length and fit, as well as the double breasted button fastening in contrasting color. So cozy, yet chic at the same time! How about you guys, what do you look for in a perfect coat?








Paul & Joe coat { in cream here, also love this one from TOPSHOP } | Rich & Skinny relaxed ankle crop jeans | Zara shirt | J Crew sweater | Sigerson Morrison pumps - sold out { similar option here & here } | Tiffany Chou Nalu wave ring & Ilikai surface of the sea ring | Tiffany & Co Atlas open ring | BCBGMAXAZRIA tote - old { also love this one } | J Crew crystal floral garland bracelet  | Prada Confetti Wayfarer sunglasses 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top