Good morning and Happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic week! I just wanted to say a quick hello, and share a few images Emil and I shot in downtown LA yesterday. Now that the heat is finally gone, I am so glad it's cool enough to wear more Fall appropriate pieces, because I was dying to wear and share a few treasures, I recently scored on THE OUTNET.COM. I've been shopping for a great coat for some time now, and after spotting this amazing Marni number I knew I finally found it. A huge fan of Marni's impeccable tailoring, I love the way this coat fits.
And of course you know how I feel about color, especially as gorgeous as this scarlet red! My other score, is the rad Alexander Wang cross body bag, I'm wearing in this post. I love Alexander Wang bags in general, but the shape of this particular one, really caught my eye. Aside from being completely obsessed with structured bags lately, I really can't resist one with such interesting details, like metallic textured leather and chunky zippers. So, yeah, it was definitely love at first sight!:) How about you guys, what Fall pieces are you shopping for? 








Marni wool-blend coat & Alexander Wang bag both via THE OUTNET.COM J Crew boy shirt in beaded chambray | J Brand Photo Ready mid-rise skinny jeans | Dolce & Gabbana Harriet leather pumps via Gasmy.it { similar here & here } | Cameo sweatshirt { similar options here & here } | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring | Damsel x Gorjana high line triple cuff

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top