(Equipment signature mint blouse - cute ones here & here,  ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, Thief and Bandit studded cuff bracelet in bright plaid, Tibi Amber high heel sandals, ASOS pant with jet pocket)


Wearing an outfit comprised entirely of current favorites. You've seen most of these items on my blog before, some more than others:) What can I say, I love this clutch because it really does work with everything! But these pants are brand spanking new. Once in a while I get tired of wearing jeans,  so I always keep my eyes open for a pair of cool slacks. I got these from Asos a few days ago because, well, the fit is pretty amazing and of course I just love bright green. I have a distinct feeling you will be seeing them on my blog quite a bit, so feel free to let me know if I am overdoing it a bit:)


Once again, I want to mention that we are going to have a few very exciting GIVEAWAYS in May, the first of which is coming up on Monday. So, stay tuned for more details:)


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top