(Nanette Lepore Class Flirt knit dress or here, Rebecca Minkoff Buckled clutch, also loving this one & this, Tibi Amber high heel sandals, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, OPI nail polish in Lucky, Lucky Lavender)


I actually bought this dress for my anniversary, which is coming up in July. And I have to say that for the first 2 weeks I was able to control the urge to wear it. Eventually it became more and more difficult to resist the temptation of neon pink stripes starring back at me every time I opened my closet. So, when Emil and I got invited to a friend's impromptu party, I suddenly found myself thinking that I have absolutely nothing to wear, except of course my new dress. Have you even noticed how that happens:)? So, I wore it, I am human after all, July is too far away and dresses like that are not meant to hang in closets unworn:)

P.S. I got a few emails asking me about my make up and specifically which products I use on my eyes and cheeks. Right now I am loving YSL Luxurious Mascara which creates the fullest and longest eyelashes ever and YSL Shocking Ink Eyeliner, because it stays on all day long and doesn't smudge. For cheeks I use Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot, because I am such a fan of this peachy pink shade, I also like to add a little bit of Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Necktar over my blush for some added sparkle. 



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top