(ThreadSence Ikat skinny jeans, Theory Lanai twill jacket, Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch, Sandro silk top, Alexander Wang Noemi booties, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one)

This outfit is pretty much a perfect example of my everyday style: a pair of skinny jeans and a fitted blazer. The number of both items continues to grown in my closet constantly, but I figure, why now, I wear them to death:) What I've been doing lately, is buying denim and blazers in new colors and prints, well, new to me, that is:) Ikat has been on my radar for a while now, so when I spotted this soft and lovely version of the print, it was a no-brainer. Definitely my favorite pair of skinnies at the moment! 

P.S. Like my jeans? You can win them! ThreadSence is giving away a $100.00 Gift Card to shop at Threadsence.com! 

Open to US and International participants, all you need to do to Enter, is LIKE ThreadSence Facebook page by CLICKING HERE & comment on this post, as to which is your favorite outfit from SHOP LOOKBOOK Page.


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top