Good morning, Everyone! Hope your weekend is going great so far! I actually got this dress to wear to an event coming up next week, but simply couldn't resist... you know how I feel about lace and full-skirted dresses... And since I got a sudden urge to dress up yesterday, I caved in and wore it to a dinner date with my boo.
And I have to say, I am not sorry I did! This is definitely one of those twirl-for-no-apparent-reason, guarantee-to-make-any-night-special dresses! And twirl I did, I mean, can you really blame me! I'm only human after all:) 

Hope you have an amazing rest of the weekend!








Alice + Olivia Aubree cap sleeve dress | Leather jacket - old { similar options here & here } | Emporio Armani messenger bag | Aminah Abdul Jilil bow pump | J Crew garland bracelet - sold out { similar options here & here } | Wanderlust + Co multi stud silver bangle & arrow split rose gold bangle | Tiffany & Co Atlas open ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top