I feel in love with these beautiful Gold Philosophy rings and pendant as soon as I saw them. I think what attracted me the most to these particular pieces, is the combination of feminine pearls and edgy spikes. Though, I think these pieces are still very elegant, this particular pairing is definitely more rebellious, modern and versatile. Yes, I am bringing up versatility gain:) What can I say, I love pieces that easily transition from day to night, and look equally great with a little black dress or a chunky knit...  






Gold Philosophy Pearl Spike necklacePearls & Spikes ring & Chance Diamond ring | Tasha Crystal Swirl clutch | Joie Caldine leather jacket | Butter London nail polish in "Trout Pout" | McGinn dress | Earrings - old { similar option here }

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top