As much as I love the darker and richer Winter color palette, I can never stay away from pastels for too long:) Don't really know what it is about this color palette I find so attractive, perhaps I associate these pretty colors with sunshine, warmth and Summer. And of course you know how I feel about Summer...
Basically, gimme 80-degree weather year-round, and I am one happy girl!:) Or perhaps I love pastels so much, because they are such happy, uplifting colors... Really, how can one not have a great day wearing a pretty pink sweater? :)








MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma top-zip satchel  | Dolce & Gabbana floral print pumps { similar options here & here } | ASOS sweater { similar here & here } | GAP 1969 sexy boyfriend jeansEssie nail polish in "Clam Bake" | Wanderlust + Co double-bar & chain silver rings & multi stud gold cuff 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top