Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Emil and I spent the past few days in Marina del Rey, which coincidentally ended up being the perfect location to shoot today's slightly nautically inspired outfit. Just as I've done countless times before, I got this jacket for New York Fashion Week, but couldn't resist wearing it right away. I know it's a problem, and I am trying to work on it:) Hopefully, you guys wouldn't mind seeing it on this blog again:)
 







Diane von Furstenberg Kenzie leather moto jacket | Cameo New Light skirt { also love this one } | Alice + Olivia bag { also love this black and white version } | Sigerson Morrison pumps { similar here & here } | Wanderlust + Co multi stud silver bangle, Art Deco sapphire & taupe cuff, arrow split rose gold bangle 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top