Good morning, Everyone! Today's look is all about current obsessions. You've seen a few of the items on this blog before, some more than others... :) Seriously, I am so in love with these Current/Elliot skinny leather pants and Illesteva sunglasses, I have to stop myself from obsessively wearing them everyday:) But I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to my most recent find! I've been lusting after these Saint Laurent boots ever since I spotted them in a store a few months ago.
So, I finally caved and in and got them:) As you know, versatility is important to me, and this particular style looks great with just about anything, from skinny jeans to dresses. So, I think I should warn you in advance.... I have a very strong feeling you are going to be seeing a lot of them on this blog:) 







Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Current/Elliot ankle skinny leather pants { also here } | Club Monaco jacket - sold out { similar options here & here } | Gucci Soho bag Wanderlust + Co multi stud silver bangle & arrow split rose gold bangle | Finders Keepers Even Deeper jumper { similar here & here } | Saint Laurent classic Janis buckle ankle  boots via Gasmy.it | Gold Philosophy Pearls & Spikes ring & Chance Diamond ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top