Banana Republic faux leather skirt

Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going? 

I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few pics of an outfit I wore recently. As I have mentioned previously, I couldn't be happier the sweater weather is finally here! Though we don't necessarily have a proper Autumn in LA, as of lately, it's been just cool enough so that I can finally start wearing some of my new Fall favorites. Since I am a complete and total shoeaholic, come September, one of the things I get excited about the most is Fall footwear and boots in particular. So, for the past few weeks or so, I've pretty much been dying to take my new Isabel Marant boots for a walk. Though, I've developed shoe obsessions in the past, most of them pale in comparison to how I feel about these boots! If I had to imagine a perfect pair of boots, these would be it! Comfortable and stylish, they have just the right amount of those details I love so much! I could never really decide what it is about them I love the most, but the combination of chunky straps, pointed toe and cone-shaped heel, to me, is simply irresistible!:)

Banana Republic turtleneck sweater





 Chanel Boy flap bag


Isabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots

Banana Republic faux leather skirt & turtleneck sweater { similar option here & here } | Isabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots Chanel Boy flap bag | Silver aviator sunglasses - old { similar here } | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring, arrow crystal silver ring & double bar & chain silver rings 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top