Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? 

Well, the heat wave in LA continues, in fact it feels like it's getting hotter and hotter by the moment. Though according to all the weather reports the end to this madness is in sight, I continue to fight the urge to parade around town in as little clothing as possible, waiting for the temperatures to cool down. So, through trial and error, I've discovered that dresses seem to be the best option at the moment, especially something light and airy, like the beautiful Elle Sasson number I'm wearing in today's post. 

I fell in love with this beautiful color-blocked botanical-print perfection of a dress the moment I saw it! I mean if you read my blog on regular basis, you know how I feel about bright colors and full skirts, so I suppose the fact that I love it is not that surprising after all:) But the combination of bright colors, rocking prints and a fabulous twirl-worthy skirt made it completely irresistible! Not that I've been able to give it a proper twirl yet. I tried of course, but the heat makes spinning around just a tad uncomfortable. Still, I have a feeling since the dress and I are going to be friends for a long while, I will get a chance to do my twirl dance after all:)!










Elle Sasson Holly dress in green | Paula Cademartori Petite Faye studded tote | Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Iro sandals 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top