Good morning, Everyone! How was your weekend? 

Well, it's official, I said I will never complain about Cali weather for as long as I live... and I am about to break this promise! Sure, I am more of a Summer person and warm, sunny days make me as happy as can be. But, and there is a really BIG BUT here, once the temperatures soar to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (or 40 degrees Celsius) that is where I draw the line!:) It's been like this for the past couple of days, so being outside pretty much feels like taking a nice long walk in a blazing hot steam room. In other words, not pretty at all! 

To add insult to injury, I did a bit of shopping while I was in New York last week, and got the cutest sweaters and boots for Fall. The thought of which makes me cringe a little right now, considering it's been so hot in LA lately, I would gladly parade around town in my bathing suit:) Of course, since swimwear is not exactly appropriate attire to run around LA, I've resorted to the next best thing, i.e. my silk Calypso caftan. I also got it while I was in New York, mainly because I loved the shape and the print but now, I have a completely new appreciation for how light and airy it is. Wearing it feels like you're wearing nothing at all! And considering LA weather lately, wearing nothing at all feels like a pretty good idea at the moment:)! 






CALYPSO St. Barth Samara printed silk caftan | Thale Blanc Flutter of Hope clutch | Aminah Abdul Jillil Coin sandals | Gorjana Elea cuff in gold thanks to Nordstrom | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | Skin Jewel tattoos  & Mr. Kate gold beauty marks 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top