Good morning, Everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! 

If you read my blog on regular basis, you probably know that I have a bit of a weakness for a well-tailored suit. I don't really know what it is, but to be honest with you, when Fall comes around, a good suit is what I get most excited about wearing:) Perhaps I have a soft spot for pieces with masculine & feminine traits or maybe I simply can't live without my tailored separates, but regardless of what it is, I find suits absolutely irresistible, especially the ones in such a gorgeous shade of red:) 

Reason why I love this particular suit, aside from cut and color of course, is because it's so versatile! Yes, yes, I know, I talk about versatility way too much, but I just love items I can wear day and night:) Take last Saturday for example, Emil and I had a few meetings during the day, and I wanted to look polished and professional, so I figured this was a perfect opportunity to bring out my new red suit. Afterwards, we decided to meet up with a few friends for dinner at one of our new favorite restaurants in downtown LA, so I swapped my bag for a clutch, added a pair of dangling earrings and voila - a perfect night-time look!

What about you guys, do you share my obsession with suits? 








EXPRESS ultimate double weave columnist ankle pant & 24 inch one button jacketEmporio Armani messenger bag { similar here, also love this red option } | Wunderkind sunglasses { similar option here } | Schutz Gilberta pumps | BaubleBar rings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top