Good morning and happy weekend, Everyone! 

Never thought I would be welcoming cooler weather with open arms, but I guess there is a first for everything:) I woke up on Thursday, opened a window in my bedroom, expecting to feel the familiar blazing heat coming from outside, but instead I was greeted by a soft, cool breeze. And just like that, the heat wave was over! I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to be able to spent time outdoors without feeling like you're in a sauna:) Welcome jacket weather! I missed you so much:)! 

Since Emil and I had a few meetings and errands to run, I figured this was a perfect opportunity to finally take out my IRO separates for a walk around town. If you follow me on Instgaram, you may recognize this outfit. I wore it in New York to a Tod's event, but thanks to the less-than-comfortable temperatures in LA lately, I haven't been able to wear it in LA yet and of course share with you guys:) There is something about tailored separates I find completely irresistible! Sure, they are super versatile and can be worn in an infinite number of ways and paired with just about anything, but I prefer to wear this jumpsuit and blazer together. Something about an all-white look feels so clean, polished and crisp. What do you guys think, how do you feel about all-white ensembles? 








IRO PARIS Cherley jumpsuit & Abrila blazerChanel Boy flap bag | Elodie K multi-stone earcuff, pearl earrings & rose gold rings | Saint Laurent Jane sandals { in black here & also love this neon yellow option }  


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top