Good morning and happy Friday, Everyone! I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of the outfit I wore yesterday to run some last minute pre-Fashion Week errands, i.e. meetings, shopping and getting my hair chopped off. By the way, I was going to go real short this time, but chickened out at the last minute again, and took just a few inches off:) Oh well, it's gonna happened some day! 

Since fall is right around the corner, my obsession with leather pieces is back with a vengeance:) Always on a look out for cool leather separates, I found this jacket and shorts at Marciano last week and I am completely in love with them. I've already worn them separately a few times, but I kinda like the way they look together. I think pairing a tailored, feminine jacket and athletic-inspired, loose-fitting shorts creates an interesting effect. What do you guys think? 




P.S. Today is the last day to enter PANDORA International GIVEAWAY to win a bracelet and charms, so if you haven't already done so, CLICK HERE to Enter! 








Marciano 10th Anniversary Collection Dyan faux leather shorts & Raquel leather jacketChanel Boy flap bag | Barbara Bui leather biker sandals { in black and yellow here } | Illesteva Leonard sunglassesCAIA JEWELS Red Lips bracelet | Nasty Gal lip service earrings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top