Good morning, Everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! 

I suppose I want to start by saying I love New York and I especially love New York during Fashion Week. This city is always magical of course, but the kind of infectious energy that seems to take over the city during fashion week is simply indescribable, and to be quite honest with you, this same energy takes over me as well. Though I get up super early, especially taking into consideration the 3-hour time difference between LA and New York and pretty much go, go, go all day long, I never feel tired! Every morning starts with a feeling of sheer excitement and ends with me wishing it was the next day already so that I can get up and do it all over again! 

So, as I was getting ready to shoot this outfit, which just so happens to be one of my favorite looks, I decided to do something a little different and share a few images documenting my adventures during fashion week. By the way, the reason why I like this outfit so much is because lately I've been obsessed with prints as well as black, white and grey color combinations. So naturally, when I spotted this dress, I knew I found exactly what I was looking for. Because I wanted to create a clean polished and modern look, I chose to pair this dress with my Nine West Amability pumps. Aside from being really comfortable, which is so important during fashion week since I am running around all day long, I love how bold and edgy they are! I think the combination of leather and suede creates a very rich texture, and of course the caged detailing in the front makes such a bold statement! 





As I have mentioned before, my day starts pretty early. Normally, I am up at 7am and out of the door by 8. Next comes a whirlwind of shows, meetings, fittings, lunches, brunches, dinners and events. Naturally, I love it all:) but I also appreciate a little down town, which gives me a chance to visit some of my favorite New York spots, like Central Park for example. One of the things I love to do, is to grab a cup of coffee, sit on the bench, do a little people watching and just enjoy the sounds of the city that never sleeps or stops. 

As I am writing this post, I getting greedy to head back to LA, and though I am happy to get back home, I can't help but wish it was February already, so that I can be back here amidst all the wonderful Fashion Week madness:) 

Photography by Lydia Hudgens 










NINE WEST Amability high heel pumps | Kenzo button down dress in black | Wunderkind sunglasses | Paula Cademartori Petite Faye studded tote | Elodie K  pearl earrings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top